Blair Ball Photography
Presents: “Digital Photography 101”
Learn how to take better photos with your camera
- Learn the key three elements in every photo
- Learn how to use the controls on your camera and which ones will give you the highest creativity.
- Learn about Aperture, F-Stop, Shutter Speed, Exposure Compensation, and ISO
- Learn about lens choices
- Gain the knowledge and understanding you seek to take your photography to the next level.
Register by July 15th. and receive a 20% Discount
Bring your Camera & Manual
Familiarize yourself with the camera and settings
- How to choose the right camera settings.
- What is composition and why it’s so important.
- The latest in gadgets and software.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use your camera.
- How to take compelling photographs.
- The 3 components of every good photograph.
- How to use photographs in your Social Media Marketing efforts.
- How to develop an alluring hook or theme related to your product or business from photos.
- How the right kind of photos can propel your brand.
- How to optimize your photos for maximum results.
- How to optimize your photos for Search Engine Optimization.
Additional benefits that you will learn in this Digital Photography “101”
- How to add value to your BRAND with photographs.
- Photographic Strategies for getting more followers.
- How to master light, composition, and technical skills for more sales.
Short on Time
- Give us 3 1/2 hours and you’ll be light years ahead of your competition.
- It’s like a semester of information packed into a 1/2 day class that hones in on the most critical tips and tricks to take better photos for personal or business Social Media use.
- Register early and save 20%!
Register by July 15th and receive a 20% Discount
Date: Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 | Time: 8:30 – 12:00
Where: Collierville Chamber of Commerce | 485 Halle Park Drive | Collierville, TN 38017
Investment: Early Registration Fee $89 | *After July 15th, Fee is $109.
Seating limited, Register Early! Bring your Camera! Be sure to familiarize yourself with your instruction manual.
Blair Evan Ball
Founder Blair Ball Photography & Social Media Coach
Blair Evan Ball is a Memphis based sports, event, and photojournalist photographer. He served as President of the Memphis Camera Club for 2 years. Vice President for 2 years.
His works have been published in
- CBS sports
- The Commercial Appeal
- Memphis Sports Magazine
- Memphis Business Journal
- Memphis Magazine
- The New York Times
- The Travel Channel
- Memphis Runners Magazine
- American Drag Racing League Magazine
- Memphis Motorsports Park
Ph: 901-378-7450 | email@example.com
P.S. Remember , this 20% off expires Sunday (January 22nd at midnight CST).